In this short demo I am showing you that Pytrend now can process HPE 3PAR stats dumps and build various system level graphs, such as:
- IOPS over time (read/write/total)
- MB/sec over time (read/write/total)
- Latency over time (read/write/average)
- IO Size over time (read/write/average)
- CPU Utilization over time (system/user)
All above stats are directly parsed from dump into the graphs.
Though, there is another one, which I’ve added myself, because it is very useful to see how latency depends on IOPS, to see whether system resources (disks or controllers)are close to saturation.